Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Darth Mallick: [typical report] Why the dark side hates Sarah Palin.

Well first because I'm a racist and a sexist person I'm going to mock her race and call her white trash. Now I don't have any real reason for this other than I don't like her political party. She certainly isn't trash she's married, she's not on welfare but, she is white and because we on the dark side are endophobic bigots I'll call her white trash. Trust me if I ever hear of people doing it to other presidential candidates of other colours I'll jump up and down as I froth at the mouth like a rabid feminazi and denounce them. Theres a well thought reason for doing that. We on the dark side are all hypocrites though we like to call ourselves complex because it sounds better than the truth. After all the truth might wake up the brain dead individuals who drool away their life watching the CBC.


Now about her sex, yes even though feminists say we want women in power we do not really mean it. Did feminists cheer for Kim Campbell, did we cheer when Allied forces went into Afghanistan and women wouldn't be killed for feeling the sun on their faces, and we sure as tax dollars didn't cheer when Margaret Thatcher became prime minister.

It's because we say we want women to succeed but they are using the wrong strategy. They think she deserves the job because she's the best person for the job!

That is light years away from feminist ideals, where she should have gotten the job solely because there was a quota to be filled, because of social worker outreach committees, hiring freezes, retribution for all the years men held the job. There are a lot of reasons to foist a female candidate on the population but her competence is not one of them.

So I Heather the troll Mallick hate Sarah and I'm willing to do all I can within my taxfunded power to knock the wheels off her apple cart. Only after Sarah is disposed of can we fight for social justice properly. we need incompetent women in charge who don't deserve their jobs. We need women who are going to vote for democrat men who treat them like sperm blivots. We need women willing to vote for men whenever a competent woman shows up. Only then will the fight for social justice be approaching our goals.


PS I have a voo doo doll that looks like Margaret Thatcher.

No comments:

 
web statistics
View My Stats