Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Darth Erickson: special report on why the Rebel Alliance sucks!



Now some of you naive puppies have commented on why would I be here on the empires blog during the election. Well silly we work together for the same goals, because we all share one thing we hate Master Jedi Harper, a lot.





He wants to cut back our handouts and leave "you the people" with your money well thats just mean spirited, to us. We would never otherwise be able to get a job if we lose our handouts stolen from you the taxpayers.

As such we are willing to collude, we are willing to conspire, we are willing to do whatever it takes to win this intergalactic election. Because us winning is whats best for the empire and we are willing to lie, cheat, intimidate, corrupt we're even willing to use Kinsella to make sure we win. To give the empire the type of government that's good for it.


Like Darth Dion I support abortion, who cares who dies as long as I get to have fun! Whoopie!





PS the Rebel Alliance sucks because I hate them, they don't believe in open relationships. Family values bah,... I do believe in open relationships, I've had lots of relationships, lots of married men have fallen prey to me. Lock up your husbands across the empire, women; because as you read this they are sending me intimate emails and my ovaries are sweatty. I could steal yours next.





In this case, our reporter provided questions to two Liberal MPs using her
BlackBerry in the hope that these would be put to the former prime minister
during the committee hearings.



Two Liberals whose names the CBC will not tell.




Watch this space for the CBC to come clean some time after the millenium falcon circumnavigates the galaxy.






No comments:

 
web statistics
View My Stats